Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome Ultimate Blog Party Attendees!


Hi - welcome to our blog and allow me to introduce ourselves: we're the Opus Gluei challenge blog. Once a week we post a theme and ask you to create something (anything that inspires you) using the theme and then post a link to your blog in our comments.


You are only limited by your creativity - our mottoes are listed above and we're terribly terribly NOT serious about everything. (c'mon, check out our profile pics - do we look serious?)

I hope that if you are attending the biggest blog party on the Internet that you will come back and visit and maybe take us up on our challenges - we'd love to have you participate!

Happy surfing!

4 comments:

jessica said...

Hi thanks for visiting my blog! I love your craftiness! Cute things!

Sew Simple Mom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a really unique idea for your blog. I'll be back for sure.
Kim

http://sewsimplemom.blogspot.com
sewsimplemom@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

HI! I love your blog name! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!