Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Challenge #159 - Give Me Wings

The challenge for you this time

is to create using the theme of

WINGS

Angels, fairies, birds, dragonflies, butterflies, the band,
heck, if you have a great chicken wing recipe, that's good too!!!!

Just create with WINGS



Rosemary here and I decided to make ATCs.  I got out watercolor paper and Distress Stains and just had a free for all of color.  Then I splattered water to make a fun effect and scratched some with a fingernail and recolored for an effect.  Basically, I just had some fun playing!  (hope you decide to play with us on this too)  If you would like to know more, please stop by my blog.  My photography will win no awards, they are rather good looking in person but I only have my phone to take a pic by, my camera has taken a vacation.  (SIGH)






Jana here, and I am giving my mouse wings. I had some little butterfly blocks left from a swap I was part of a while back. So I sewed them together... 


... and gave my mouse wings.


It works wonderfully. And my mouse is pretty happy too.


*****
 Chat Noir here and I made a collection of ATCs because I couldn't quite work out what sort of wings I fancied most.  I took a collection of images from my scrapbooks and these are the result. 






Not a lot of detail - seduced by the images again (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) - but lots of fun to put together.  I think I like the dragonfly the best, and it proves that everything you buy (such as the dragonfly punch) will come in handy..........at least once.

Electra  here
I made a tag.  A pointless, what-am-I-going-to-do-with-another-one tag.  And I loved making it.


 See, the wings are the thing.  
Cus this is a wings challenge.  Simple.
If you come over to my blog, I'll tell you how I made these wings.  
Cus I'm like that.
No secrets.
None.  :-)
Deena here:  this is about as clean and simple as you could possibly get for a card - especially one from me, but with all my stuff packed away and time at a premium this is what you get...but I kind of like the way that it turned out....the orange is all sparkly looking in real life so it does have a bit of dimension....but my basement has cabinets ordered and the electricity is now complete...drywall goes up next week and then we are off to the races...hopefully mid-july will bring me back into the real crafting world instead of the stuff I jammed into a box of "what I might need over the next 3 months" - that stuff is never enough!
*****
 

You have until the end of Saturday 29 June to join in with your fabulous creation. Add your blog post address to Mr Linky below.
If you would like to join in with a previous challenge we've set (life happens and lateness is absolutely fine, we don't mind a bit) just add your blog post address to Mr Linky below. Please make sure your blog post refers to the previous challenge you are entering so we don't get confused.  
We look forward to visiting you! This is a Blog Hop!

1 comment:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

My wings were pure serendipity. Blessings!