Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Bling in Review & Copy Cat too...

I have been neglectful to all of you wonderfully talented ladies.
I most humbly apologize.

I didn't post the Glitter entries. And there were so many wonderful ones.
I am of the firm belief that it can't be bad if it is shiny.
And so without further mumblings from me, here are the masterpieces:
Gini created this sparkly paper doll. Isn't she adorable.




Carol made this gorgeous blingy floral creation. Love it.



Fran glittered up this adorable baby girl card. Too precious.





Carolann boggled our minds with this way too clever bookmark.




Kristen's card is spot on for these Poobahs.




Jess's tag is very delicious. Love that Tilda.





IRIT has sent us over the Rainbow with this incredible layout.





This fairy card by Erika is a wonderful fantasy escape. Love the colors and the details





Electra really made her daughter shine with all this wonderful bling.






Divya has touched our green little hearts with her recycling of candy wrappers.







And now on to last weeks Copy Cats. I think these are great works.


Electra made us drool with this incredible layout. We love all the buttons and the colors.



Gini certainly wow'ed us with this very artful Zetti style artwork.





A huge THANK YOU to all who took on our challenge.
We appreciate you. And we like playing with you too.





We hope you were able to get the glitter out of your hair this week.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

This is what she gets for hijacking the power for the week (thanks so much for letting me slack and relax, Jana). I love all the submittals and am getting inspired by the creative gold I'm seeing here!!!

I hope you like THIS week's challenge as much!