Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Challenge #187 - Picnic

 picnic, sprinklers and summertime...


let the sunshine do the talking 

Our theme is

PICNIC



Just link your project below in the comments


Electra  here
OK, my ladies live in a magical place and they are having a magical picnic.  They live in a land full of sunshine and butterflies, where it never rains.  Woodland animals sing Disney showtunes all day long.


 Details (and maybe the words to the songs) may be found on my blog.

Deena here:

nothing screams summertime than a cool pinwheel to me! This paper kind of reminds me of a picnic tablecloth too, so it adds to the summery goodness...

3 comments:

Jackie C said...

http://getthejclook.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/its-getting-hot.html

Katie said...

My picnic always has watermelon and HERE IS MY CARD :)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Dragonflies have been a part of my picnics at the lake, so here is mine. Blessingsings!
http://arnoldolromero.blogspot.com/2014/07/three-years-blogging-and-counting.html