Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Challenge #178 - A is for Aphrodite (or apple, or arachnid...)

I have to admit that the idea for this challenge came to me when I was hunting through the busy room boxes and found yet another set of letters which had seemed like such a bargain at the time.  Ah well, at least I used some of them today.  Its Chat Noir here, and I made some ATCs because it seems to be my favourite thing at the moment.....and I managed to use up quite a few letters of the alphabet in the process.  Here are five of the first set, and if I get the rest of the alphabet made, you'll find them on my blog.

 So far there is C for cat (of course), M for moonlight, O for the Orient, S for Santorini, and Z for zombies....and did I use up some of those alphabet stickers? Well, not many as you can see, but here at OG its okay to be adaptable!!........in fact its encouraged. 


Deena here:  my project is using lots of letters to make fun and inspiring words....I thought it should qualify as there are tons of letters involved...and I can't say for certain that I have a favorite, so I used them all ;)




Electra here
I as well used more than one letter.  But I made different projects for the two letters I chose.
First, E is for EASTER  (I know, I'm early)

 and then, B is for Blackbird
We can't wait to see what you create for our Alphabet Challenge!

Please leave us the link to your project in the comments below so we can come and visit.
You have until midnight, March 23rd to join in the fun.
Thanks for playing along with us at The Order of the Opus Gluei!


4 comments:

Lin said...

Lovely DT work team.

My entry is here

Lin

Cindy Groh said...

Here is my entry
http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/2014/03/coffee-atc.html

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love all the ABC entries. You can find my here:

http://arnoldolromero.blogspot.com/2014/03/an-artful-journey.html

Blessings!

Jez said...

Great samples to get me started, and my entry for the letter D is here