Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Challenge #146. Baby its cold outside.


Baby, it's cold outside...
 


We're asking you to take your favorite Christmas carol or other holiday song as the inspiration for your artistic creation!  You can also take the theme of frosty, wintry, snow weather and run with it to make your project, we're very open minded that way!
 
Rosemary here and once I got started with Christmas songs, I just well, went a little crazy.  I love Christmas songs and have been known to play them at other times of the year when I need a little Christmas, right this very minute....oops, see?

Okay, I created three cards.  The first is inspired by '(There's No Place Like) Home for the Holidays.'

 
Then I went elegant with 'O Christmas Tree.'



Finally, 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town.'  Love a little retro look...

 
Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to one and all!!!

Electra   here  What can I say?  I live in Canada.  No problem with this theme!
I hope your Christmas is warm and toasty!!



Deena here  I went for the "Joy to the World" aspect with some frolicking reindeer to lighten the Christmas mood....my dad bought this stamp and die set for Christmas this year and I get to use it before Christmas!  Wahoozle!  Hope Santa is good to all of you this year!

You have until the end of Saturday 29 December to join in with your fabulous creation celebrating a Christmas Carol. Add your blog post address to Mr Linky below.
If you would like to join in with a previous challenge we've set (life happens and lateness is absolutely fine, we don't mind a bit) just add your blog post address to Mr Linky below. Please make sure your blog post refers to the previous challenge you are entering so we don't get confused. 
We look forward to visiting you!

3 comments:

RPLancaster said...

Hello,
Some how I haven't linked up properly and don't know how to fix the problem.
Anyway my entry, Let It Snow, is on my blog,
fiberartistrpl.blogspot.com
thanks,

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Merry Christmas!

Angela said...

Great work from the DT! I went with "cold" instead of a song....

Happy New Year to all!