Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Challenge #144. Three-Dee.

Electra   here and I hope everybodeee is going to take part in this one!  The art you folks have been creating is so wonderful, and you can take that talent to a brand new level with this challenge.
Make something with more than one layer/level.
Something that maybe can sing and dance a jig.
Or a card with moving parts.
Or even a beautiful flat something that you wave around in the air!  You know how flexible we are here!
I made an album.
But I won't tire you by posting more than one photo of it here, you'll have to stop by my blog and see the deets.  This is just a teaser...
It doesn't sing, it doesn't dance, but it's different, wouldn't you agree?

 Let's see what all the other wonderful poobahs have come up with for this challenge.
 
Deena here - we have had such a busy week in our house, but this challenge timed right in to our stamp club card that is in the Stampin up catalogue...had to try it out...it will cost extra to mail, but was sure fun to make!



Gini here Oh I love this challenge Electra! I wanted to do fluttery 3D butterflies so I've put them on an Easel Card. Only their bodies are glued to the card so their wings can flutter freely.



Rosemary here and I want to share with you my 3-D creation, I made a tricycle out of baby items for my niece's baby shower.  Since we know she's having a boy, I used a lot of BLUE in my trike.  It was a little learning curve but thanks to a terrific tutorial I found on line, I think it turned out really cute.  I'll put the details on my personal blog if you'd like to learn to make your own!  Best part is that you'll have everyone oohing and ahhing and Mama can use all the components!




Jana here and I couldn't resist making something out of fabric. I made a basket. And filled it with some goodies for someone special.

You can find more details on my blog.

You have until the end of Saturday 1 December to join in with your fabulous creation celebrating a 3D project. Add your blog post address to Mr Linky below.
If you would like to join in with a previous challenge we've set (life happens and lateness is absolutely fine, we don't mind a bit) just add your blog post address to Mr Linky below. Please make sure your blog post refers to the previous challenge you are entering so we don't get confused. 
We look forward to visiting you!

2 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I made a broach for my tag, so I believe that counts as 3-D. Blessings!

Unknown said...

Always such awesome DT Inspiration!! Thanks for the fun challenge!