Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Challenge #92 - Goin' Postal

No, we aren't packin' pistols.

No repressed rage to be unleashed on our unsuspecting GROUPEIs.

We are making POSTCARDS this week.

Want to play with us?

*****
Rosemary here and I went vintage and textural with my postcards -



*****

Jana here: I thought it was time to play with alcohol inks again. So, I pulled them out and then pulled out some leftover photo paper from my portable picture printer. (Somehow the paper was extra????) Anyway, I used the photo paper as a tool. You can see how on my BLOG. I won't bore you here.






Mine are all flat. No dimension to them. I guess I am in a flat mode lately.

*****

Now it's your turn to Get Postal.


6 comments:

Deanna Cosgrove said...

Oh, Rosemary, you know I just love your postcard---down to every last detail. The tissue tape is just wonderful as a flower!

Jana, gotta love alcohol inks. Your sentiments and techniques are fabulous. Off to visit your blog for the how to.........

Nancy Y said...

Fantastic Postcards! Thank you for the great theme, I'm off to work on my entry!!
Nancy :D

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

amei a ideia do desafio!

Electra said...

Yeah, what Ana said!
No really, your projects are so beautiful-no surprise there. I love the colours. Thanks for another week of luscious Opus Gluei-ness.

Kristen said...

Very Cool, and inspirational. LOVE them all!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Deanna Cosgrove said...

I posted mine (#7) but somehow linked it wrong and it won't let me delete and start over. If anyone knows how to fix it please let me know........deanna