Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Challenge #79 - An Attitude of Gratitude (THANKS)

TODAY is Jana's Birthday - she's officially 21 and I'm so glad she is because now I can finally take her out to grownup places to celebrate!

Leave her a lovely message of birthday love, ok?

THANKS

*****
Now, onto our challenge for this week.

Do you have an attitude of gratitude?  Are you thankful for the little and large blessings in your life?

How do you express gratitude, thanks, appreciation?

Here in the U.S., we are going to soon be celebrating Thanksgiving, 
to thank God for the bountiful blessings in our lives

That seemed like a good theme for Opus Gluei - Thanks

Thank you for reading our blog
Thank you for participating in our challenges
Thank you for inspiring us with your projects
Thanks for the kind words you give to us
Thank you, God, for a great friend like Jana (and she's a pretty fantastic Poobah to boot)
Thankful for Rosemary. She's a very good friend. And a wonderful person and Poobah too. 

********
Rosemary - Okay, so here I am with another banner project.  This one reads "Give Thanks" and it's gracing my front door as we speak so that the UPS and FedEx guys have something to look at when they drop off goody boxes.  It was easy, it's colorful, and definitely has a feel of the season. 


******
Look out, here's the Birthday Girl!!!
Jana here: Rosemary is too sweet. Yes, it's my B-day. And I am now old enough to order drinks in public now. LOL. Anyway, onto this week's gratitude. I have been inundated with those pesky kids of mine. Somehow, they think that because it's my birthday that I have to spend ALL of my time with them. Watching movies, being served meals, snacks and drinks by them, and just hanging out. They really are a bit put out because I am taking time to post this card I managed to squeeze in this morning. It's really kind of sweet. I am so very grateful that they still want to hang with their old mama. Very, very grateful.


For the details go to my BLOG here.
******
Now, let's see YOUR take on this theme of Thanksgiving, thanks, appreciation, gratitude!

5 comments:

Scrappy said...

Happy Birthday Jana! :) Hope its the best one yet! :)

Gini said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday Jana!
Now just because you can now drink don't go over doing it ;-)
Sounds like a perfect birthday to me, being spoilt by your children!
Gini
xx

Casii said...

Great projects from both of you. Jana, hope your birthday was amazing, but just keep celebrating!
Don't forget the designated driver! ;)

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Happy belated birthday Jana! :D

Electra said...

Wow, such pretty entries this week. Thanks for this sweet inspiration, Poobahs!