Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our First Greenhorn

This is Kathy (aka Craftola), a frequent contributor to our challenges. We have made her our first Greenhorn, a high honor here at the Order of the Opus-Gluei! (oops, first time I posted this I spelled Kathy's name with a C - that's how my sister spells it and doggone it, the first time I got it wrong over here) (Rosemary needs a drink! Pronto! - what you hear now is the sound of Rosemary toddling off toward blender)



If you too would like to have the honor of being a Greenhorn, all you have to do is participate in a couple of challenges with us and then send us a JPEG format photo for us to use!

Adhevium funnum!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, Grand Poobahs, thank you for bestowing such an honor on me...I am speechless! I will try my best to acheivem funnum in your royal order!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, I spell my name with a "K", just for the royal records....*LOL*

Rosemary said...

Jeez Louise, what kind of a poobah am I to misspell our very first greenhorn's name??? Does it help at all to know my sister is a Cathy (but with a C) and so I guess I naturally do that! Whoopsie! (Please see note on updated post too, that darned blender better be working)

Connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

ok this is hilarious!! you know I want to be a greenhorn...guess I'll need to catch up on some challenges!